Contact Clare and Helene Workshops
|Food Photography Retreat April 25-29||$1850.00||$2.00||
Join food photographers, Clare Barboza and Helene Dujardin for a 5 day/4 night photography retreat in gorgeous Gulf Shores, Alabama.
Food. Light. Learning.
The workshop is set up for 12 attendees who will have hands-on access to fresh and bountiful foods, as well as plenty of personal time with the instructors to help them achieve their photographic goals.
Clare can be found at www.clarebarboza.com
Helene can be found at www.helenedujardin.com
Clare and Helene have taught numerous workshops, both as individuals and as a team, and they understand how to guide students to develop their own photographic voice and style. Their goal is not to create cookie-cutter photographers, but to share with students their combined years of experience and and stories to support them in becoming the very best visual storytellers they can be.
Attendees will spend 4 nights in a gorgeous house located across the street from the beach in Gulf Shores Alabama, enjoying great food and wine, learning all about food photography from Clare and Helene, and taking lots and lots of photos. Over the course of the workshop, students will learn about exposure, utilizing natural light, composition, choosing props, styling, and how to tell a story through photographs.
- Lodging for 4 nights in a luxury house in Gulf Shores Alabama, for more details, see here: http://www.gsvacationrentals.com/1440-West-Beach-Blvd-a50059.html
- All meals and snacks prepared by Chef and Kitchen Manager, Laura Vein, (all dietary restrictions are taken into consideration in the menu planning)
- 3 days of hands–on photographic instruction by Clare and Helene, as well as guidance by the wonderfully talented Kitchen Manager and Chef, Laura.
- And as always, fun activities and surprises are in the works…
Registration will open Tuesday December 11th at 11am US Eastern time.
Package is all inclusive. No substitutions.
Schedule subject to change.
Only 12 spots available.
Attendants must bring a DSLR and a tripod. Laptop highly recommended.
No children or babies allowed with attendees as it increases disruption of workflow and sessions for parents and other attendees.
- 50% of balance is refundable if cancellation is before March 1st.
- No refund after March 1st
Full payment due at registration. No payment plan available.
The workshop is designed as a community event of 12 people plus instructors sharing lodging, meals and field trips together. While we understand attendees are adults and may decide to go get a burger for lunch instead of the salad we planned (example), they register for the full workshop, not sessions without lodging or lodging without sessions. This is to ensure the best workflow possible and make sure that everyone has the chance to register for the workshop package as designed by the instructors. There will be no exceptions.